Mounting the Standard Power Station in an EIA Standard 19" Panel Width Motorola Cabinet
The following tools are required to perform this installation procedure:
- TORX screwdriver, with TX15 and TX30 bits
- Small adjustable wrench or gas pliers
- Wire cutters (for cutting tie-wraps)
The following hardware items are supplied with the paging station:
- Black M6 thread-cutting screws, part no. 0383498N08 (qty. 8)
- Power supply power cables (ac and/or dc)
It is important to perform the procedures in the indicated sequence. The paging station weighs approximately 60 pounds. If possible, always use two persons to lift and handle the station.
Remove the station from the packing kit. If the station is too heavy to lift from the packing carton, lighten the station by removing the power supply and power amplifier from the front of the station as follows:
— Remove Power Supply and Power Amplifier —
Remove the two TORX screws holding the power supply using a TORX Screwdriver and TX15 bit.
Remove the power supply and power amplifier from the chassis and set aside in a safe location.